Click on a specific feature or go through them all
Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) - is a powerful tool for managing returns and/or exchanges of goods. This extension is important if you wish to build strong relationships with your store customers and win their trust and loyalty.
- Customer RMA - explore different kinds of returns, that customer can place from his account.
Guest RMA - return requests, placed for Guest-mode orders.
- RMA Grid - this is the main hub, where all RMA are located, and can be created manually, edited and managed with mass actions.
- Example of RMA - this is basic example of backend RMA Edit Page.
- Create your own manual RMA - explore possibilities of manual return creating. Note, that you will be asked for order selection, prior to jumping to RMA creation page.
- Statuses - statuses are stages, which RMA should pass in order to be completed - beginning from Pending, and ending with Closed. Each status has its own auto-respond messages, which are sent on status assignment.
- Reasons - Reasons are arguments, which customer can have for returning a product, for example, Out of Service or Wrong Color.
- Conditions - Conditions are typical cases of condition, that product can have on return, for example, Unopened or Damaged.
- Resolutions - Resolutions are specific actions, that customer wish for product, for example, Exchange or Refund. They adds flexibility to your return policy.
- Return Addresses - addresses allows you to flexibly direct returns to addresses, different from your store - to warehouses, repair facilities, etc.
- Custom Fields - Custom Field allow you to add to your returns additional properties to gather more information from customer. Our extension allows fields of different types.
- Quick Responses - Quick Responses are special templates, which allow you to quickly write answers to the most frequent requests.
- Workflow Rules - automate your returns workflow by creating special rules, with actions, binded to certain event or RMA stage.
- Reports - our extension provides different kinds of statistics, which allow you to analyze and correct your return policy.
- By Product - gather statistics of returns by products
- By Attrubute - pick up attribute of product, and generate custom reports on product returns
- By Reason - gather statistics of returns by reasons
- By Status - gather statistics of returns by status
Settings - toy with different configurations, and create the most effective return policy for your store.
If you have more questions, please, refer to full documentation.